Donovan D. Dobbs
Managing Attorney, Litigation
For more than 30 years Mr. Dobbs has dedicated his legal career as a trial attorney in both public service and private practice. He tried his first jury trial during his last semester of law school at the University of Oklahoma and since then has tried more than fifteen murder trials in Oklahoma and Missouri.
He has fought in court for his clients in a variety of civil cases including personal injury, real estate disputes, and complex business litigation. Mr. Dobbs proudly served the citizens of Christian County as the senior assistant prosecuting attorney from 2007-2015, a role in which he also served in Eastern Oklahoma from 2003-2006.
While no longer serving the public as a state attorney, Mr. Dobbs now enjoys serving the public through a variety of civic organizations. Mr. Dobbs currently serves on the Ozark Fire Protection District Board of Directors and is active in Kiwanis where he serves on the Christian County Kiwanis board of directors. Mr. Dobbs continues to serve his community by providing assistance with a variety of church service projects in both Missouri and Oklahoma.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- NORTHEASTERN STATE UNIVERSITY: Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA: Juris Doctor Degree
- ATTORNEY AT LAW: Donovan D. Dobbs
- MUNICIPAL JUDGE: City of Porter, Oklahoma
- ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY: District 27 District Attorney’s Office
- FIRST ASSISTANT DISTRICT ATTORNEY: District 27 District Attorney’s Office
- ASSISTANT PROSECUTING ATTORNEY: Christian County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office
- MANAGING ATTORNEY, LITIGATION: Appleby Healy Attorneys at Law
- HIGHLANDVILLE SADDLE CLUB: President
- KIWANIS INTERNATIONAL: Member
- OZARK FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT: Board of Directors
- MISSOURI COURT OF APPEALS WESTERN DISTRICT: Member
- THE MISSOURI BAR: Member