David A. Healy
Mr. Healy entered private practice with Ingold & Associates, LLC where he focused on estate planning and probate and trust litigation, then later formed the law firm of Imhof & Healy with Daniel W. Imhof. Following Mr. Imhof’s election as a 31st Circuit Greene County judge, David formed Healy & Healy in 2007 alongside his brother, Douglas.
Here, David maintained a broad trial practice, ranging from criminal defense to complex civil matters in state and federal trial courts, and litigated numerous matters in federal and state courts of appeals. David also performed a substantial amount of transactional work for a number of local businesses as well as estate planning for numerous families during his time with Healy & Healy.
David is a member of the Greene County Estate Planning Council, the Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association, the Christian County Bar Association, and the Missouri Bar.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- LIBERTY UNIVERSITY: BS with a finance concentration (1998)
- UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI: School of Law (2003)
- ATTORNEY AT LAW: Ingold & Associates; focus on estate planning, probate, and trust litigation.
- ATTORNEY AT LAW: Imhof & Healy; Partner
- ATTORNEY AT LAW: Healy & Healy; Partner
- ATTORNEY AT LAW: Appleby Healy; Partn
- GREENE COUNTY ESTATE PLANNING COUNCIL: Member
- SPRINGFIELD METROPOLITAN BAR ASSOCIATION: Member
- CHRISTIAN COUNTY BAR ASSOCIATION: Member
- THE MISSOURI BAR: Member.